Home Page

Monday, April 29, 2013

From a Biodiesel Forum


Legal Eagle

posted Mar 11, 4:20 PM March 11, 2013 04:20 PM
Today, while out at the farm where my biodiesel set up is located I needed to wash mt hands a few times and used some of my liquid soap as a "degreaser" before rinsing . Things is the only water available was from ice patches that were only partially thawed, so that is what I used and it was just as easy as using warm water. We have good soap :-)

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004

BobAbbey

posted Mar 15, 10:58 PM March 15, 2013 10:58 PM
It is amazing!
I get new uses and ideas for what it cleans all the time.
The restaurants I get my oil from use it to clean their grill at the end of the day.


Location: Western NY | Registered: September 16, 2005

Hamlin205


posted Apr 3, 7:32 PM April 03, 2013 07:32 PM

One of our restaurants uses it to clean the screens over the cook top and fryers,
then use the same water to clean the floor. One of the Churches in town say our degreaser cleans the screens above their fryers when the Industrial strength stuff wouldn't. National BBQ champion in KC from our town uses it to clean his smokers.
Yes Sir this stuff makes great soap !!!

Location: Decatur, Al | Registered: September 03, 2009

2 comments:

  1. I bought some product at the Corn Festival in August. The more I use it the more uses I find. I was wondering if it can be used in the dishwasher. Also, I think you said 3 quart bottles could fit in a post office prepaid box. I would like to know the cost so I can get some. Thank you for a great product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two quarts fit in a Priority Regional Box A, three fit in a Priority Regional Box B.
      Email or call me with your location. Maybe we can meet up somewhere and save the shipping.

      Delete